Divine Juicery & Nutrition
Gut/Digestion Juice Cleanse
Members save $5 per day on cleanses, free meal plans, and discounts storewide. Become a member today! Membership sign up
Bloating, acid reflux or GERD, IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome), Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Diverticulitis, SIBO (Small intestine bacteria overgrowth), inflammation.
Why our juice:
The key to healing the gut is to first restore the proper environment within the gut. Our approach when it comes to helping our clients with their gut health is quite unique. Below are the key ingredients that are naturally occurring in our juices:
- Selenium: Enhances the response to inflammation in the gut.
- Vitamin C: Helps the body synthesize collagen which creates connective tissues that help establish a healthy gut lining. It also helps establish a healthy microbiome for optimal gut bacteria balance.
- Probiotics: Live microorganisms that help restore the gut microbiota along with improving gastrointestinal issues relating to ulcers, IBS, and SIBO.
- Zinc: Helps improve digestive enzyme production.
- B vitamins: Play an important role in the metabolic process along with assisting proper stomach and intestinal function.
- Vitamin D: Helps with the absorption of calcium from the foods we consume.
The Alchhemist recommendation:
Fun fact: Your digestive tract is constantly making new cells. Because of the frequency of cellular reproduction your body can make a completely new digestive tract every 3-5 days. With this being the case, I’d recommend a 5-7 day cleanse for best results. However, start with what you are comfortable with whether it’s a 2-day cleanse or 14-day cleanse. This is a lifestyle change so be patient with yourself. Lastly remember we are here to help so always feel free to reach out to John for any expert advice. (951) 500-5438
How it works:
- What time to consume your juice: On the top of each juice bottle, you will see a day and time of when to consume each juice. Follow the time protocols on the bottle caps throughout the cleanse duration.
9am: Morning shot
- What can I eat:We recommend to only consume your juices. However, if you absolutely need to eat something then you can have 1 avocado, 1 handful of berries or 1 banana once a day is ok. (Only 1 item per day). This will take the edge off without disrupting the detox process.
- What can I drink: Drink as much water as you’d like – alkaline water recommended. Also, 1 cup of organic unsweetened tea once a day is ok as well. No coffee.
Siddhi: Apple, Spinach, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Broccoli Stem, Pea Pods, Avocado, Hemp Hearts
Soul-Stice Shot: Pineapple, Ginger
Surrender: Avocado, Broccoli, Burdock Root, Celery, Cucumber, Ginger Root, Lemon, Pear, Pineapple
Forgiveness: Avocado, Broccoli, Burdock Root, Celery, Cucumber, Ginger Root, Lemon, Pear, Pineapple, Sea Moss
Incarnate: Apple, Carrot, Celery Stalk, Fennel, Ginger, Broccoli Stem
Element of Fire Shot: Apple, Ginger
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products have not been confirmed by FDA approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose , treat, cure or prevent disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional to see if this product is right for you.