Divine Juicery & Nutrition
Cancer/Chemotherapy Juice Pack
Members save $5 per day on cleanses, free meal plans, and discounts store wide. Become a member today! Membership sign up
How it works: Have a juice for each work day (5 pack) or each day of the week (7 pack).
Why our juice:
Chemotherapy damages the genes inside of dividing cells (i.e. hair, skin, stomach lining, bone marrow) because these tissues have dividing cells, chemotherapy can damage them causing side effects. Side effects are listed below:
1. Hair loss: Your hair is constantly dividing new cells so that new hair can continuously grow, however, because of this the treatment of chemotherapy hair loss becomes the side effect.
2. Bone marrow: Is constantly producing new blood cells (red blood cells, white cells and platelets) because of the continuous dividing of cells to generate new blood cells it becomes compromised by chemotherapy.
3. Skin and digestive system: Are constantly renewing themselves every 3-5 days and because of their continuous dividing of cells they too become compromised by chemotherapy.
Well it’s all in the science! Our juices contain the following crucial ingredients…
- Bromelain a natural occurring enzyme in our juice that has powerful anti-cancer properties and has been shown in studies to induce cell cycle arrest in cancer cells.
- Vitamin C increases the production of B lymphocytes which help your white blood cells produce antibodies which are a crucial part of the immune system response. It also helps with the absorption of iron for optimal red blood cell production.
- Vitamins A, E and folic acid help protect and assist with the production of red blood cells.
- Naturally occurring copper and iron to help with the protein hemoglobin (which is responsible for the delivery of oxygen throughout the body) to help assist with fatigue during chemotherapy.
- Sea moss for its minerals (92 of the 102 minerals that make up the human body) to help with the nervous system along with supporting skin and hair.
- Cucurbitacin E which has been shown in studies to induce cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in breast cancer cells.
Yeshua: Apple, Spinach, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Broccoli Stem, Pea Pods, Avocado, Hemp Hearts, Sea Moss, Burdock Root
Magdalene: Apple, Pineapple, Celery, Carrot, Broccoli Stem, Beet Root, Lemon, Banana, Avocado, Hemp Hearts, Sea Moss, Burdock Root
Siddhi: Apple, Spinach, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Broccoli Stem, Pea Pods, Avocado, Hemp Hearts
Alchemy: Apple, Pineapple, Celery Stalk, Carrot, Broccoli Stem, Beet Root, Lemon, Banana, Avocado, Hemp Hearts
Soul-Stice Shot: Pineapple, Ginger
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products have not been confirmed by FDA approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose , treat, cure or prevent disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional to see if this product is right for you.