Divine Juicery & Nutrition
Beauty, Anti-Aging & Skin Juice Cleanse
Members save $5 per day on cleanses, free meal plans, and discounts store wide. Become a member today! Membership sign up
Works great for:
Reversing aging/ wrinkles, acne, eczema, psoriasis, hair, nail and other skin conditions.
What the juices do:
- SRT 1 Longevity gene activation: Known for its role in reversing/slowing down aging along with repairing any damage to the DNA. We can achieve this by using specific naturally occurring polyphenols that are found in our juices.
- Eliminate cell oxidation: We achieve this task by reducing the oxidative stress on the cells while simultaneously reducing free radicals. We accomplish this on an atomic level within the cell by adding an electron to unpaired electrons (free radicals) to balance and establish harmony to the cell using naturally occurring antioxidants found in our juices.
- Elimination of inflammation: Our juices have anti-inflammatory effects, helping to reduce inflammation in the body, including the skin. This can be beneficial for conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis, which are characterized by inflammation.
- Collagen production: Collagen is a protein that provides structural support to the skin, helping to maintain its firmness and prevent sagging. Our juices allow for easy and fast absorption of this protein in as little as 15-20 minutes.
- Sun protection: Due to the omega 3 profile of this juice cleanse we can provide some level of photoprotection (sunlight protection). We do this by mitigating inflammatory responses that are caused by UV damage.
- Minerals & Micronutrients: Feed the body on a cellular level…let us explain. Your body is made up of 30-40 trillion cells. To make this easy to understand let us explain the heart. Your heart is made up of heart cells. These heart cells form and create an entire heart (an organ). The organ (heart) works in harmony with the cardiovascular system. The cardiovascular system then orchestrates itself with the immune system, nervous system, digestive system and all the other systems that make up the human body. Together they make YOU! The cell is the foundation of everything so we must feed it accordingly.
The Alchhemist recommendation:
Fun fact: Your skin is the largest organ in your body. My recommendation is a 6-7 day cleanse for best results. However, start with what you are comfortable with whether it’s a 2-day cleanse or 14-day cleanse. This is a lifestyle change so be patient with yourself. Lastly remember we are here to help so always feel free to reach out to John for any expert advice. (951) 500-5438
How it works:
- What time to consume your juice: On the top of each juice bottle, you will see a day and time of when to consume each juice. Follow the time protocols on the bottle caps throughout the cleanse duration.
9am: Morning shot
2.What can I eat: We recommend to only consume your juices. However, if you absolutely need to eat something then you can have 1 avocado, 1 handful of berries or 1 banana once a day is ok. (Only 1 item per day). This will take the edge off without disrupting the detox process.
3.What can I drink: Drink as much water as you’d like – alkaline water recommended. Also, 1 cup of organic unsweetened tea once a day is ok as well. No coffee.
Yeshua: Apple, Spinach, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Broccoli Stem, Pea Pods, Avocado, Hemp Hearts, Sea Moss, Burdock Root
Magdalene: Apple, Pineapple, Celery, Carrot, Broccoli Stem, Beet Root, Lemon, Banana, Avocado, Hemp Hearts, Sea Moss, Burdock Root
Sapphire: Apple, Spinach, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Broccoli Stem, Pea Pods, Avocado, Hemp Hearts, Blue Majik
Incarnate: Apple, Carrot, Celery Stalk, Fennel, Ginger, Broccoli Stem
Soul-Stice Shot: Pineapple, Ginger
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products have not been confirmed by FDA approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose , treat, cure or prevent disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional to see if this product is right for you.